“Please Don’t Go” is a song by American singer, songwriter, and producer Mike Posner. This song was released as the second single from his debut album 31 Minutes to Takeoff (2010). It was released last September 6, 2010. The song was written and produced by Posner himself in collaboration with American songwriter and producer Benjamin Levin better known as Benny Blanco. It was inspired to bring people together and to sound different to other mainstream music material.
The track uses lyrics, written by Posner, that plead for his girlfriend not to leave him. “Please Don’t Go” features background vocals from Blanco in the song’s chorus. Musically, the song is uptempo and contains prominent synthpop, hip hop and trance characteristics.
More Boost Ringtones:
- Free “Cooler Than Me” Ringtone by Mike Posner
- Don’t Judge Me Ringtone by Chris Brown
- “Bow Chicka Wow Wow” Ringtone by Mike Posner
- “Don’t Turn Out the Lights” Ringtone by NKOTBSB
- “Say Hello to Goodbye” Ringtone by Shontelle